Using PushFlew with WordPress
Before installing the PushFlew WordPress plugin please ensure you have created an Account.
NOTE: PushFlew WordPress plugin requires a minimum version of 3.7 WordPress
INSTALLING FROM INSIDE WORDPRESS
1.Login to your WordPress Admin Dashboard for the site you want to work on.
2. Select Plugins > Add New
3. Search for PushFlew. On the plugin, press Install Now.
4. Once the install has finished press Activate to complete the install process.NOTE: PushFlew Plugin can also be downloaded direly from the WordPress.org plugin page. To install a downloaded plugin, select the Upload Plugin button and navigate to the downloaded plugin and follow the onscreen prompts.
5. PushFlew can now be seen on your Dashboard
6. Select the PushFlew Plugin from the Dashboard.
7. Enter your Email and Password used to create your PushFlew account.
8. Once you have signed in you should be presented with your PushFlew details for your site. Your site will now be able to deliver Push notifications to visitors!
9. Press the Go to PushFlew Dashboard to manage your List Building setting and Campaigns for your site.