> Step 4 : Export the certificate
Now we need to install and export the Certificate.
- For that, double click on the downloaded certificate (on your Mac), this will install the certificate in the Keychain Access app.
- It will open the Keychain Access app and install the certificate.
- Right click on the Website Push ID for which we had created the certificate, you will get a menu where you need to click on Export.
- While saving the certificate file, use Personal Information Exchange (.p12) format.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter a password, choose a password and remember/note it down and click on “OK”. Alternatively you can leave the password blank as well.
- Then click “Allow” to export the certificate to your Mac. In the last step, we will upload this certificate to Pushflew.