> Step 3 : Generating Web Push Certificate
Follow below steps to generate Web Push Certificate :
- Click on “All” in the Certificates section, then click “+” to see all available options.
- Click on Website Push ID Certificate and scroll down and press Continue.
- Next, select the Website Push ID we created earlier in Step 2 and hit Continue.
- Press Continue on “Request” page,
- We will use the CSR file that was created in Step 1. Browse to the file with the “Choose File” button, and hit Continue to upload.
- On the next screen you will see “Your certificate is ready.” Download the SSL certificate, this will be used to send notifications to your Subscribers.
Next step, Upload SSL Certificate on Pushflew.