Setting Up WordPress Optin Message
Once you’ve installed the PushFlew WordPress plugin you need to activate the optin message or the subscription popup on your website.
NOTE: Make sure you have installed and activated the plugin on your WordPress website.
ACTIVATING THE PUSH SUBSCRIPTION POPUP:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Dashboard for the site you want to work on.
2. Select Push Notifications by PushFlew from the side menu.
3. On the Dashboard, select ‘Quick Push Setup’
4. Now just activate the default optin message. If you want to edit the optin and customize it further just click on Action > Edit.
CUSTOMIZING THE SUBSCRIPTION POPUP:
- Select the ‘EDIT’ option under the ‘ACTION’ button.
2. You can change the template of the optins, the title, the message, and the button text.
3. Next, you can customize the trigger event by which the popup should appear on the website (the popup can appear after a certain time delay, after the user has scrolled certain percentage of the website or when the user tries to exit the website)
4. Next, you can preview your optin and finally save it once it finalized.
Have different business needs? You can create URL based subscription popups with PushFlew Pro to cater to all your campaigns separately.