> List Builder > Push Notifications
Within the Push Notification section, we control the push notification content that is presented to your site’s visitors.
Login to your PushFlew Account and choose List Builder
You will be presented with the Push Notifications page by default. Note that the notifications can be turned on and off using the switch at the top of the page.
With the switch turned on you have access to 3 TABS.
- General Settings
- Welcome Notification Settings
- Subscription Requests
TAB 1: GENERAL SETTINGS
Website Id, Website and Sub Domain are all populated through your accounts initial creation details.
Your Company Name is also auto-populated from your account but can be edited here if needed.
A company Logo can also be added to support your site’s branding. Press Select image to navigate to your desired image and upload it. Images should be 192 x192 pixels in a jpg or png format.
4. Press the Save Settings button to apply your changes
TAB 2: WELCOME NOTIFICATION SETTINGS
- Tick the Send Push notification as soon as visitors subscribe to it radio button to enable this feature, it is not compulsory.
- Create a Title for the notification – maximum 48 characters.
- Create the Message you want to send to your visitors – maximum 100 characters.
- Specify a Landing Page URL This is where you define the page on your website where you would like the notification prompt to be made.
- Choose an alternative Logo by pressing Select image to navigate to your desired image and upload it. Images should be 192 x192 pixels in a jpg or png format.
6. Press the Save Settings button to apply your changes
TAB 3: SUBSCRIPTION REQUEST
This is where we control the content that is displayed when a user lands on your website for the first time, asking them if they would like to receive notifications.
Messages can be displayed differently is a user is using a Desktop Browser or a Mobile browser.
- The Request Layout icon at the top of the page shows you where the Request will appear within the browser.
- In the Title section type in your main header text, this will appear in bold text, at the top of your notification – maximum of 48 characters. By default, the system will take your Company name from the General Settings and populate the title as:[your Company Name] would like to send you notifications.
NOTE: The simulated notification to the left of the window should update as you type your text in to show you how the notification will actually look.
- In the Subtitle section type in your message text, this will appear in below the Title in the notification window – maximum of 48 characters. By default the system uses:
You can turn it off anytime using browser settings.
- In the Allow Button Text field type in the buttons name such as Allow (used as default.)
- In the Disallow Button Text field type in the buttons name such as Not Now (used as default.)
- In the Delay time (in seconds) type in the duration you want the notification to be delayed for. The default is 5 seconds.
- Click the Mobile Settings tab to make changes notifications on mobile devices and repeat steps 2 to 5 is required.
- In the Prompt Message Settings section, you can type in custom messages to tell users how to accept the notification setting within their browser.
- By default, the system will place the Company Name into the Main Heading. You can change this if required.
- The Details section displays “Click on Allow button to receive notifications.” by default. You can turn this off anytime or change as required.
- Press the Prompt Example button at the top to see how your notification will appear to the user.
Press the Close Preview button
- When you are happy with your setting press the Save Setting button to apply.