> List Builder > Email > CTA Form Example
Within the Email section, we control the Email subscription windows content that is presented to your site’s visitors.
Login to your PushFlew Account select Email under List Builder
Note that the Email List Builder can be turned on and off using the switch at the top of the page.
If you have created Forms already they will be shown here. If this is the first time you have used the page there will be no forms and one will need to be created.
CREATING A CALL TO ACTION (CTA) FORM
- In the Email List Builder press the Add a new form button to the top right of the page.
- A new form is automatically generated. Press the Edit Form button.
- A pop-up window now appears. Choose a Call To Action (CTA) template to use form the pull-down menu as shown below:
- CTA (Call To Action) Templates 1 to 3 redirects users to a websites subscription service of your choosing.
- For this example, we will use CAT Template 3. Click
- The Templates are prepopulated but its defaults can be edited for your needs.
- The Main Heading field is the text that is displayed in bold at the top of the window.
- The Details field is the subtitle that goes under the Main Heading
- No Thanks Button. This is where you change the text of the button.
- Click Me Button. This is where you change the text of the button.
- CTA Link. Place the address of your subscription service here, ensuring you include the http:// or https:// prefix of your address.
- The Blank Target tickbox is checked by default and will cause the CTA Link to open in a new browser tab. Untick this box if you would link the link to open in the same browser window.
- You can preview how you form will look and be displayed to the user (including the animation) by pressing the Click for Demo button next to the forms type pull-down menu.
- Once you are happy with your forms layout press the Save Form button.
NOTE: Users who register their email address in this manner will NOT be seen in the
Press the Add New button to add your URL. The following window is displayed.
Type if your URL including HTTP:// or HTTPS:// prefixes and then press the Save Rule button. The rule should be saved and displayed as shown below. Rules can be removed by pressing the Delete Rule button.
NOTE: Rules are created on a form by form basis. Multiple rules can be placed onto the same form too.
- You can add as many Forms as you like.
- Use the Delete Form button to remove forms from the list when you are finished with them.